Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tomorrow is a big day...

Tomorrow I have an appointment with Inlingua here in Münster . As of now, I have 9 days left on my Visa and either I get a job (work Visa) or I need to leave (this part of) Europe for three months. Inlingua is an international English learning service and I would like to pursue a job with them. I really hope everything here pans out, but there is a very real possibility that come tomorrow, I will be have to travel to another non Schengen Treaty country. The Schengen treaty allows (in my case) American visitors to travel easily through 25 countries in Europe. However, after those 90 days, a next destination must be found. I have been searching for work for over a month, but in reality I have been dragging my feet a little bit and now need to prepare for another move. If this meeting does not go as planned, I need to book a ticket out of the Schengen Treaty countries jurisdiction. Most likely Croatia would be the choice, but I sure hope it pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment