Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Interlaken

Interlaken by train, from Münster, is about 8 hours. I boarded and headed on my way. A change in Dortmund and a change in Mannheim. I left around noon and pulled into the Interlaken West train station around 8:00pm and took a short walk. Then off to the hostel.

The Lazy Falken Backpackers Hotel is a pretty decent place with an amazing view from the terrace. I got checked in and walked into the lounge/bar area. Met a couple people and later a few of us found our way to the "High Life". A rocker bar.

On tuesday I met up with Eric, from Sweden. One from the group that went out on the town the night before. We had talked about bungee jumping, but I later convinced him to go Paragliding instead.

My pictures from Interlaken can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffkittleson/sets/72157627658940695/

No comments:

Post a Comment