Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

Since returning from our trip to Italy, it has been a busy couple months.  I began working for Inlingua Osnabrück, Fokus Sprachenshule and Satellite Entertainment on top of already working for Inlingua  Münster.  For the month of November alone I spent around 500 euros on train tickets.

While teaching English for three different schools is fun, the highlight of the past two months has been working with my friend Ash at Satellite Entertainment.  We traveled all around Northern Germany and into Holland DJ-ing Christmas shows at various British military bases.  In May, I worked with Ash as the 9th Signal Regiment left for Afghanistan.  A couple weeks ago I was able to welcome them back.

The funnest of the shows was getting the opportunity to dress as Santa Clause for the Scottish 4th Battalion (The Highlanders) kids Christmas party in Fallingbostel.  Ash was the DJ and performed a magic show for the kids while I was in Santa's Grotto where I spent two and half hours speaking with around 100 kids.  This is pretty good example of how it went:

Merry Christmas Callum, Callum, Kieran, Callum, Ewan, Callum, Eva, Callum, Callum, Kieran, Callum, Eva, Callum, Kieran and Callum.  What would you like for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment