Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

Mixed emotions

Today marks the final day at the BWZ.  It has been six months and a blast from start to finish, but it had to come to an end sometime.  I am so glad I decided to stay in Münster last fall and teach at the BWZ.  With this last course, I taught just short of 200 students since January and loved 'nearly' every minute of it.  I would gladly do it again.

I had mixed emotions leaving today because it was such an enjoyable job and this last class was just excellent. I will never forget these six months, and hopefully I am able to teach there again.




Pictured from left is Me, Albrecht, St. Patrick, Melli, Sarah, Thomas the Legend, (Middle row) Anna, Tina, Florian, Melly, Stefan, and Kory (with whom I shared the class).

No comments:

Post a Comment